Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Round Peg, Square Hole

The following is a public service announcement on behalf of management…

Attention all thoughtless drones…

Forget your individuality and any diverse thought you may have had…

I just spent 15 minutes of a half hour status discussing how perception is everything and while it’s important to build your own brand we need to be aware of how other people view us. And I should change my quote… which sadly I’ve submitted to doing.

However, I couldn’t find any good quotes from Ken Lay or Skilling… any ideas??

I really want a quote that sounds good but comes from the vilest person on earth simply to prove my point. So when I hear feedback …. “Oh Darian your new quote is much much better!” I can reply with thanks, “Michael Jackson said it while he was on trial for child abuse! Glad you like it!”, or “Skilling said that while he was working at Enron!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.