Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Regurgitating to Avoid Proliferating

My Response to the following accusatory statement: "There is no perception is reality here, that motto is bullshit,"


I would never agree with ‘perception is reality’ or much else of the BS HR likes to pass out. HR holds these meetings, acting as though the dispersal of corporate slogans were akin in nobility and import to the cause of ending world hunger.

I’m not taking the pill, or drinking the koolaid. I go to the meetings and smile and when they pass out the pills (BS slogans & propaganda), I put the little colorful and shiny distractions in my mouth and hide them under my tongue. I smile through my pearly white teeth and when the meeting is over I make way to the restroom and spit them out in the Toilet, where they belong.

I don’t care for BS, I only care for doing a job and doing it better than anyone else.

No comments: